200 WATER STREET • WILMINGTON, DE 19801 • BOX OFFICE 302.594.1100 • ADMIN 302.594.1104
Support the Delaware Theatre Company
DID YOU KNOW?
Ticket sales represent just 33% of the income needed to produce our award-winning plays and nationally recognized education and outreach initiatives. With donors like you, the lights shine brighter on one of Delaware's premier cultural organizations.
Join the many individuals and businesses that already support the Delaware Theatre Company by donating now! Read below to learn about the benefits that go along with your contribution.
WHAT YOUR GIFT SUPPORTS
The generosity of our community has helped Delaware Theatre Company emerge as one of the region's premier destinations for world-class theatre and as a national leader in creative education programs. With your support, DTC has achieved the following benchmarks:
• More than 800,000 residents and visitors to the Delaware Valley have seen a performance at DTC.
• More than 100,000 students from Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland and New Jersey have participated in our Theatre in the Schools program that offers student matinee performances of our mainstage shows and the award-winning Delaware Young Playwrights Festival a yearlong playwriting program that culminates with students creating their first original theatrical work.
• More than 150 professional theatrical productions on our stage, ranging from classic and contemporary plays to innovative musicals and exciting world premieres.
• National recognition for our at-risk youth programs, Totally Awesome Kids, which serves area-youth with cognitive disabilities, and Arts Across the Curriculum, which serves incarcerated young men at the Ferris School for Boys in Wilmington.
• 40 nominations from the Theatre Alliance of Greater Philadelphia for the Barrymore Award for Theatre Excellence, including 11 awards.
MAKE A DONATION ONLINE
Development Department. For more information on giving to the Delaware Theatre Company, please contact: